Dear Members as from the IFMSA structure which works on the local and national levels mainly via its six standing committees, each of them focusing focus on major health topics and medical student-related interests:
- Public Health (SCOPH)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health including HIV/AIDS (SCORA)
- Medical Education (SCOME)
- Human Rights & Peace (SCORP)
- Professional Exchanges (SCOPE)
- Research Exchanges (SCORE)
MEDSAR also works under these six standing committees each one of the six Standing Committees has its own Qualities, Activities, and Field of Interest which is the one things that guides our members (Medical Students) when joining a certain Standing Committee.
These abbreviations are used frequently in the organization. All start with SCO (Standing Committee on) and end with the abbreviation of the Standing Committee itself (PH – Public Health).
Here below they are short answer question that enroll you in our standing committee regards your interest .
Please answer them wisely.
- Applying this will help Medsar Enroll you in their respective platform of active and accountable members, and keep you fused on your area of interest.
- This won’t hind you from participating in other Standing Committee activities.